The scanning and printing service is ideal for preserving your original 35mm slides, printed photographs, and negatives into high-resolution digital images. You’ll be able to share your old photos with family and friends on social media, email, etc.
- The scanning service fee is $14.99 and each scan is 75¢. Price after the 500th scan is 50¢ each.
- Scan resolution for prints is 300 ppi and resolution for 35mm slides is 2,750 ppi (Approx. 8.25” x 12.25” at 300 ppi).
- Includes dust removal using Digital Ice Technology. Scanning does not include photo restoration.
- Hi-res jpeg photos can be saved onto an archival Photo DVD-R with a white label and title printed in black type and includes a slim case.
- Optional: Quality photo prints from your scans are available at various sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, 11″x14″, and 16″x20″.
- Optional: Photo restoration available at our hourly rate ($75.00 per hour).