The scanning and printing service is ideal for preserving your original 35mm slides, printed photographs, and negatives into high-resolution digital images. You’ll be able to share your old photos with family and friends on social media, email, etc.
- The scanning service fee is $14.99 and each scan, up to 8.5″ x 11″, is 75¢. Price after the 500th scan is 50¢ each.
- Oversize scans up to 12″ x 18″ are $7.50 per scan. Oversize scans over 12″ x 18″ are $15.00 per scan.
- Scan resolution for prints is 300 ppi and resolution for 35mm slides and negatives is 2,750 ppi.
- Includes dust removal using Digital Ice Technology. Scanning does not include photo restoration.
- Optional: Hi-res jpeg photos can be saved onto an archival Photo DVD-R, USB Thumb Drives or uploaded to you.
- Optional: Quality photo prints from your scans are available at various sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, 11″x14″, and 16″x20″.
- Optional: Photo restoration available at our hourly rate ($75.00 per hour).